16: Peace and juctice
- Proportion of children who experienced any physical punishment and/or psychological aggression by caregivers in the past month
- Proportion of children under 5 years of age whose births have been registered with a civil authority, by age
- Proportion of victims of violence in the previous twelve months who reported their victimization to competent authorities or other officially recognized conflict resolution mechanisms
- Proportion of population that feel safe walking alone around the area they live
- Proportion of population reporting having personally felt discriminated against or harassed in the previous twelve months on the basis of a ground of discrimination prohibited under international human rights law
Open data created by the National Statistics Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license (Attribution - Non-Commercial Use - Under the Same Conditions) 4.0 Worldwide..
Based on data from the official website of the NSC KR www.stat.kg..